【蜘蛛俠:決戰千里】「世界需要下一個鐵甲奇俠」 14句對白見證蜘蛛俠的成長

文: 王庭芝
2019.07.11

Marvel漫畫改編超級英雄電影《蜘蛛俠:決戰千里》(Spider-Man: Far From Home)大受歡迎,全球票房至今已經超過5.8億美元。今集可以見到蜘蛛俠(Spider-Man)在失去恩師鐵甲奇俠(Iron Man)後,如何經歷跌倒再站起來。戲中不少金句道出現實的荒謬,同時都反映着蜘蛛俠的成長歷程,無論是面對感情或是學習做超級英雄。大家對哪一句對白印象最深刻?

「當一個男孩遇上一個女人,一個堅強又能幹的女人,所以現在,男孩已經長大成男人。」尼特

(Ned: That boy met a woman. A very strong and powerful woman. And now, that boy’s a man.)

 

 

「毋需因為自己最聰明而道歉。」神秘客

(Mysterio: Don’t ever apologize for being the smartest one in the room. )

 

 

「你懂得很多偉大的、超級英雄之類的事,但我只是個友善的好鄰居蜘蛛俠。」蜘蛛俠

(Peter: You know huge, superhero kind of stuff. And I’m just a friendly neighborhood Spiderman.)

 

 

「即使死了,我仍是英雄。」EDITH引述東尼史達

(EDITH: Even dead, I’m the Hero.)

 

 

「對我而言很明顯,你還未預備好。」費尼克

(Nick Fury: It’s clear to me that you were not ready for this. )

 

 

「就算你戰勝了,有時總有人犧牲。」神秘客

Mysterio: Even if you win a battle, sometimes they die.

 

 

「世界需要下一個鐵甲奇俠。」蜘蛛俠

(Peter: The world needs the next Iron Man.)

 

 

「你真的很美。」蜘蛛俠「所以我才有價值?」MJ

(Peter: “You look really pretty.” MJ: “Therefore I have value?”)

 

 

「因為我背負着太多責任。」蜘蛛俠

(Peter Parker: Because I have too much responsibility.)

 

 

「東尼史達已經死了,現在出現了一個機會,總要有人站出來。」神秘客

(Mysterio: Tony Stark is gone and there is a window of opportunity and someone should step up.)

 

 

「如果你夠強大,或者東尼就不會死。」神秘客

Mysterio: If you were good enough, maybe Tony would still be alive.

 

 

「實在很容易去欺騙那些本來就自欺欺人的人。」神秘客

Mysterio: It’s easy to fool people when they’re already fooling themselves.

 

 

「只有一件事是他從來沒有質疑過,就是選擇了你。」開心

(Happy: The one thing that he did that he didn’t second-guess was picking you.)

 

 

「人們需要一個信念。而現在,他們甚麼都信。」神秘客

(Mysterio: People, they need to believe. And nowadays, they’ll believe anything.)

 

 

用App睇片‧賺積分‧換獎賞!

認住 U Fun 標誌「」, App內睇文同睇片可隨時捕捉U Fun彩蛋, 換領現金券及禮品!

開啟 App 成為會員賺U Fun!

↓【送機票✈️】分享旅行靚相 贏免費機票↓

↓ 請您免費飛轉日/韓/泰!↓

↓ 請您免費飛轉日/韓/泰!↓

↓【出Post賺現金賞】《社群》助您發展創作者事業↓

↓透過發佈帖文賺取收入!立即參加!↓

↓透過發佈帖文賺取收入!立即參加!↓