【艾蜜莉在巴黎】20句職場、愛情金句引觀眾共鳴 「我已經花了一輩子想讓別人喜歡我」

文: 王庭芝
2020.10.15

Netflix新劇《艾蜜莉在巴黎》(Emily in Paris)近日人氣爆燈,劇集講述來自美國芝加哥的小資女Emily (Lily Collins 飾) 隻身遠赴巴黎工作,人生路不熟的她在工作和感情都遇上種種挑戰,劇中不少精彩對白道出現代人職場和情場心聲,亦有些反映法國獨特的文化,以下20句金句有沒有引起你的共鳴?

Fake it till you make it. 

(一直裝懂直到成功為止。)

 

I think the Americans have the wrong balance. You live to work. We work to live. It's good to make money, but what you said success, I said it's punishment. 

(美國人的生活平衡錯了,你們為工作而活,我們為生活而工作。賺錢沒有錯,對你們而言是成就,但我卻認為是種懲罰。)

 

You came to Paris and you don’t speak French. That is arrogant. 

(你來法國但你不會說法文,這才是自大。)

 

I like Paris, but I’m not really sure Paris likes me.  Maybe that's okay. I've spent my entire life wanting to be liked.

 (我喜歡巴黎,但我感覺巴黎不喜歡我。或者沒關係,我已經花一輩子想令其他人喜歡我。)

 

The French are romantics, but they’re also realists. 

(法國人雖然很浪漫,但都很現實。)

 

So here, the customer is never right. 

(在這裡,顧客從來不是對的。)

 

Sometimes the best relationships are complicated. 

(有時最好的關係就是複雜的戀情。)

 

You are the best type of influencer. One that doesn’t realize the type of influence they have over others. 

(你是最具影響力的人,是那種影響他人都不自知的類型。)

 

The wonderful thing about Paris is nobody judges you for doing nothing. It's practically an art form here.

(巴黎最棒之處是沒有人會因為你不工作而批評你,在這裡就像是一種藝術。)

 

I’m not somebody who can share a crepe. I need the whole crepe. 

(我不想與人分享一個薄餅,我想要整個薄餅。)

 

Sometimes your dream is somewhere you didn’t expect it to be.

(有時夢想會你意想不到地發生。)

 

Happy endings are very American. I want to see life. 

(大團圓結局是美國人想看的,法國人喜歡看真實的人生。)

 

Thinking you could escape life is your problem, you can never escape life. Never. Welcome to the French ending. 

(以為可以逃避現實那是你的問題,你永遠不能逃避現實,永遠不能。歡迎來到法式結局。)

 

I don't want 100% of anyone, and I don't want anyone to have 100% of me. And if you're committed or married, that can’t happen anyway. That's a fairytale. Bad movie. 

(我不想100%擁有別人,我也不想別人擁有100%的我,即使你拍拖或結婚,這也是不可能發生的,否則只是童話。)

 

Perfume is like in life, one has to balance the sweet with… stinky. 

(香水就如人生,甜美必須有事物來平衡…例如惡臭。)

 

When two things are next to each other, we're forced to compare them.

(當兩件事物被放在一起,我們才會被迫比較它們。)

 

But I'm the girl who shows up, not the girl who makes bad decisions.

(我只做個盡責的女孩,不是個做錯誤決定的女孩。)

 

Everything is 'pas possible!' It's the French motto.

(「凡事都有可能!」這是法國人的座右鉻。)

 

Fearless is starting something from zero, marking something that's all your own.

(大膽是指由零開始做起,創造屬於你自己的全新東西。)

 

Fashion is not about a concept, it's about looking beautiful.

(時尚不是一個概念,是要看起來美麗。)

 

圖:Netflix提供

用App睇片‧賺積分‧換獎賞!

認住 U Fun 標誌「」, App內睇文同睇片可隨時捕捉U Fun彩蛋, 換領現金券及禮品!

開啟 App 成為會員賺U Fun!

↓【免費試用】PHYSIOGEL全新面膜!✨↓

↓ 逆齡秘方㊙️! 實證即時提升肌膚彈性 ↓

↓ 逆齡秘方㊙️! 實證即時提升肌膚彈性 ↓

↓【出Post賺現金賞】《社群》助您發展創作者事業↓

↓透過發佈帖文賺取收入!立即參加!↓

↓透過發佈帖文賺取收入!立即參加!↓